4 Bedrooms, 3 Queen Sleeper Sofas
4 Baths, one in-room Jacuzzi, includes one fully accessible ADA bath with roll-in shower
– For all the details that you need, please see the below tabs.
–– Or just call Jerry on the number below[button href=”” type=”alt” size=”medium” icon=”icon-check”] To Book – Call Jerry on 352 613 2176 [/button] [tabs][tab title=”Description” icon=””]
Lu, Jerry and their daughter, Polly, have decorated this luxury Five Star Pigeon Forge cabin with all the goodies and refinements that they have in their main cabin up in the mountains (link).
– 5 Star interior designs, finishes and bedding
– 4 bedrooms (3 King pillow-top, 1 Queen pillow-top), 3 queen size sleeper sofas, 4 baths, sleeps 14
– Baths incude one fully accessible ADA with roll-in shower
– Two balcony porches overlooking a forested draw and Dollywood Lane
– One covered front porch with rockers
– Pool for our guests in Bear Cove Fall Resort complex – just across the lane
– Hot tub, Jacuzzis (one is in-room) and a grill, of course
– Game & Entertainment room: 55” TV, Pool table, Foosball, ping pong, board games, books
– Ping pong and a swinging day bed on the bottom deck
– 1.5 mi to Pigeon Forge – 5 mins
– 25 mins to Gatlinburg by the “back” way
– Cathedral interior with stone gas fireplace and large windows overlooking wooded “draw”
– Fully equipped open plan kitchen with large dining table
– 2800 SF
– 2 decks and one porch to relax and rock away the hours
– Hot tub on porch – with view of draw and Dollywood Lane
– Plenty of free parking
– Gas grill
– 6 HD flat screen TVs
– HD cable in every room
– Game room on lower level with 56″ HD TV and surround sound
– Pool table
– Board games
– Free Wi-Fi
– Complimentary spa products
– 3 king size beds with the Arbors pillow top mattresses
– 1 queen size bed with the Arbors pillow top mattress
– 3 queen sleeper sofas with memory foam mattresses
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Cathedral ceiling, elk trophy
– Stacked washer & dryer – with complimentary supplies
– All linens and towels provided
– Hair dryers
– Gas fireplace all year round
– DownTown Club – pool, parking, entertainment, fishing, meadow games at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel, stay a day before or after at Discount Rewards rate
Cleaning fee: $175
Minimum stay: usually two to three nights depending on season
Check in 3pm. Check-in is remote- you will be sent directions and a code for access, although we are always available 24/7.
Check out 10 am. After check-out, you are welcome at your “DownTown Club at Arbors Hotel, where you will have use of pool, hot tub, snacks, beverages and parking.
Dogs are permitted – with a pet fee of $15 per night per dog, maxim,um of two dogs please. Dog agreement must be signed.
Extra Guests – over sleeping total of 14: at $18 pp per night.
[/tab] [tab title=”Deposit/Cancellation”] Incredible Cancellation Benefits
– Cancel up to 7 days before arrival and we will happily refund your entire deposit – yes, the whole deposit – with no hidden charges. Is that fair enough?
– Cancel 7-2 days, we happily refund all except one night’s stay plus tax. Fair enough?
– Cancel 1 to day of arrival, we will happily try to re-book you at another time as available using all of your funds on deposit for the new booking.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
Our goal is to keep it easy for you.
For a set fee of $49 paid into the AVR Insurance fund, you receive a maximum $1500 of coverage for accidental damages.
[/tab] [tab title=”Rates”] Generally, yet subject to change:
Nov – Mar $350/nt + sales tax (3 nights minimum)
Apr – Oct $450/nt + sales tax (3 nights minimum)
$175 per stay
Dogs are permitted
Pet fee of $15 per night per dog, maximum of two dogs please. Dog agreement must be signed.
Over 14 adults and children, additional charges of $18 per person per night.
Usually 3 nights, but can sometimes drop to 2 nights – depending on season and availability.
[/tab] [tab title=”Getting Around” icon=””] Here is how you will be able to get around the Pigeon Forge traffic using back roads.
– Back roads to Gatlinburg and the Arts and Crafts loop (little traffic)
– Back roads to Pigeon Forge (little traffic) and your DownTown Club
[/tab] [tab title=”Kitchen Details” icon=””] – Fully equipped
[tab title=”Story” icon=””]
We start by honoring the original inhabitants of our world here – the Cherokee and then we search for a native Cherokee word that has meaning to us.
“Talehquah” became in 1839, the “new” capital of the Cherokee nation, this time in Oklahoma to where the nation was forcibly marched on the “trail of tears”. Those were days of land grabbing with the Cherokee being grabbed from. They somehow faced their new desolate, waterless world In Oklahoma territory by reaching back to their earliest stories for a “name”.
Here, back in Pigeon Forge near the old heart of the Cherokee nation, we ask that this name give graceful rebirth to our guests’ memories, as for the Cherokee.
We – Jerry and I along with our daughter, Polly, have decorated the cabin with all the goodies and refinements that will, we so hope, fulfill our guests’ secret hopes for their Pigeon Forge vacation.
Even though the cabin is near Dollywood Lane and in a small resort area, the “draw” behind us is forested and through its glades come deer and, once, we saw a wildcat. We cannot guarantee that all our guests will see deer but there is the possibility, even here, so close to town.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.