What makes a Bus Tour Friendly Hotel in Pigeon Forge?
Well, here’s a start –
- we’re right in the heart of town, 1 block to the island, shopping all around, 2 shows within two blocks. River & rockers
- a bus tour hotel in Pigeon Forge, that’s right in the middle of it all, the endless shopping, the endless mountain folds, there is an oasis – a river, a meadow, rocking chairs along the river banks, great blue herons, geese, otters, and an owl.
We sure are a bus tour friendly hotel in Pigeon Forge.
- We’ll step on with all the rooms keys and packets for the tour.
- We’ll help with the luggage.
- The bus will have parking only 125 feet from the elevator (sadly, though, we have only one).
There is a campfire and s’mores to roast at night. Who else cares this much?
There are fishing rods to borrow, horseshoes to toss, badminton, volleyball, corn hole toss.
Y0ur Pigeon Forge Hosts
Lu and Jerry Calhoun, Arbors Hotel at Island Landing – your hosts
Here are Lu and Jerry Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. Jerry is an ex town manager in West Virginia and now recently returned from years of town building in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most importantly, there is the team – our team – that will treat your tour like long-lost family.
Right in the heart of town; one block walk to the Island, we are
- a 2.5 star hotel/motel
- five floors, one elevator
- exterior corridors, shared balcony spaces along the exterior corridors
- 94 rooms including 71 double queens, 20 Jr King Suites with fireplace and Jacuzzi, and 3 single queens
No Meeting Spaces: only the small lobby and the ability to rent a Jr Suite as a hospitality room.
Breakfast included in rate: a pancake breakfast across the street at Reagan’s House of Pancakes; for $5, full breakfast buffet (50% discount: 7:00 to 9:30 only.|
Bus Friendly: step on board welcome, key packets with discount coupon packets for each tour person, luggage can be arranged, bus parking, one to two comps per bus.
- One to two comps per 24 rooms, depending on season.
- Affordable rates. Usually $68 to $114.
- Free snacks 24/7 – Krispy Kreme donuts, fruit, cider, lemonade, premium teas, coffees.
- On river – rocking chairs, meadow, fishing, horseshoes, badminton, volleyball, disk golf
- Dollywood is 3.5 miles – with a Trolley to it by our front door.
- 1 block to the Island – our town sq. with singing fountain, live music, shops, entertainment rides.
- Seasonal heated pool with waterfall
- Hot tub
- 1 block walk to Comedy Barn Theater – group tickets at $25 pp inc tax.
- 2 blocks to Lumberjack Adventure Dinner Theater. Excellent show for groups.
- Full breakfast buffet for your group at a special add-on of just $5 per day plus tip
- Bon-fire or fire pit & marshmallows nightly.
- 11 restaurants within 10 min walk.
- Shopping all around including large discount mall across the street, two general stores.
Group Sales – Eric Starck – Email: email@example.com, Tel Cell 303 877 9659
Fax Sales: 240 218 5528