At our downtown family friendly Pigeon Forge Hotel on the river with river front balcony suites . . .
- Family friendly hotel Discovery Events
Free, here at Arbors at Island Landing
Saturdays, subject to change
Read about Learning & Discovery Workshops at Hotel-Pigeon Forge
- Fire-pit and marshmallows to roast.
- Bon- fire by the river – Fri and Sat with s’mores.
- Winter Hot Tub – outdoors
- Seasonal pool and hot tub with kid’s pool.
– Our pool and hot tub are not covered, not indoors, so we are seasonal.
– The pool and hot tub are heated, of course, so they are generally available early May through early to mid October.
:: read more here >
- Games and jigsaw puzzles are in the fireplace lobby for families and friends. It does not have to be all Dollywood and shopping all the time.
- Horseshoes, badminton, volleyball, footballs, soccer ball, frisbees, hula hoops, and a kite- all down by the river-front – can be signed out at the Front Desk. We also need to ask you to sign a Liability Waiver . . (you never know where that Frisbee could fly to!)
- Fishing on our hotel’s river-front
– we have basic rods to borrow. Fishing does not require a license if the guest us under 13 yrs.
- Exercise – along the river trail
We do not have an exercise room.
May we suggest a walk along the river?
Just walk up to the island, cross over onto it and keep right to go over the iron bridge, then you will see the path starting on your right. It is 1.8 miles up to the Old Mill. You will see geese, ducks, great blue herons and the occasional eagle.
Snacks all day and night
Doughnuts, coffee, tea and hot cider are available through much of the day in the lobby area.
Local calls – All local calls are free.
Free coupons worth hundreds of dollars to the whole family – we make it “friendly” for all of you
We have enclosed coupon books worth hundreds of dollars for shows, shopping and rides. We hope that you can make use of them. Dollywood generally does not have coupons or reductions. When they do, we will try to get them for you.