– For all the details that you need, please see the below tabs.
–– Or just call Jerry on the number belowTo Book – Call Jerry on 352 613 2176
– 5 Star interior designs, finishes and bedding
– 2 bedrooms + Bunks Cubby (2 King pillow-top, sleeps 9
– 2 Bathrooms plus in master bedroom jacuzzi.
– One balcony overlooking a the golf course pines and maples.
– Indoor and piut door polls and hot tub for our guets in the resort.
– Charcoal grills in the resort.
– 1 .25 mi to Pigeon Forge – 5 mins
– 25 mins to Gatlinburg by the “back” way
– Fully equipped open plan kitchen with large dining table
– 1170 SF
– 1 balcony
– Hot tub in resort
– Charcoal grill and picnic table in resort
– 4 HD flat screen TVs
– HD cable in every room including Bunks Cubby
– Board games
– Free Wi-Fi
– Complimentary spa products
– 2 king size beds with the Arbors pillow top mattresses – in 2 bedrooms
– Bunks Cubby – two twins in separate space off hall
– 1 queen sleeper sofa
– 1 twin sleeper armchair
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Stacked washer & dryer – with complimentary supplies
– All linens and towels provided
– Hair dryers
– Gas fireplace all year round
– DownTown Club – pool, parking, entertainment, fishing, meadow games at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel, stay a day before or after at Discount Rewards rate
Cleaning fee: $85
Minimum stay: usually two to three nights depending on season
Check in 4pm. Check-in is remote- you will be sent directions and a code for access, although we are always available 24/7.
Check out 10 am. After check-out, you are welcome at your “DownTown Club at Arbors Hotel, where you will have use of pool, hot tub, snacks, beverages and parking.
Dogs are not permitted, sorry.
Extra Guests – over sleeping total of 14: at $18 pp per night.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
Our goal is to keep it easy for you.
For a set fee of $49 paid into the AVR Insurance fund, you receive a maximum $1500 of coverage for accidental damages.
We, your Arbors team, Lu, Polly and Jerry – have put a year of care into renovating this condo with our maintenance team, our good friend Mike Dias contractor, and a trio of local craftsmen – joinery and wood working, furniture maker, and tiler.
We – Jerry and I along with our daughter, Polly, have decorated the condo with all the goodies and refinements that will, we so hope, fulfill our guests’ secret hopes for their Pigeon Forge vacation.