2 Bedrooms, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
2 Baths, one in-room Jacuzzi, one walk-in shower, one tub/shower combo
– For all the details that you need, please see the below tabs.
Drema has decorated so that she can move right in when retirement has come.
– 5 Star interior designs, finishes and bedding
– 2 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen), 1 Queen size sleeper sofa,
– 2 baths
– One in-room Jacuzzi (the King)
– Sleeps 6
– One balcony porch overlooking the forested verge of the golf course
– Pool for our guests in the resort, one seasonal heated outdoor and one heated indoor
– Game & Entertainment: 56 inch TV and game console
– 1.5 mi to Pigeon Forge – 5 mins
– 25 mins to Gatlinburg by the “back” way
– Fully equipped open plan kitchen with large dining table
– 1400 SF
– Balcony with golf course view
– Gas grill
– 3 HD flat screen TVs
– HD cable in every room
– Board games
– Free Wi-Fi
– Complimentary spa products
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Stacked washer & dryer – with complimentary supplies
– All linens and towels provided
– Hair dryers
– Gas fireplace, seasonal
– DownTown Club – pool, parking, entertainment, fishing, meadow games at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel, stay a day before or after at Discount Rewards rate
Cleaning fee: $80 plus tax
Minimum stay: usually two to three nights depending on season
Check in 3pm. Check-in is remote- you will be sent directions and a code for access, although we are always available 24/7.
Check out 10 am. After check-out, you are welcome at your “DownTown Club at Arbors Hotel, where you will have use of pool, hot tub, snacks, beverages and parking.
Dogs are not permitted, sadly
Extra Guests – over sleeping total of 6: at $18 pp per night.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
Usually 2 nights to 3 nights depending on season
$80 plus tax per stay
Dogs are not permitted
Over 6 adults and children, additional charges of $18 per person per night.
Because our Aunt Drema lives in the mountains of West Virginia. her choice of retirement is just a little further south and a ltlle bit higher – here in Pigeon Forge on the top of a condo building here in the Smokeys. So, for her the condo is “Mountain Grace”