2 Bedrooms, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
2 Baths, one in-room Jacuzzi, one walk-in shower, one tub/shower combo
– For all the details that you need, please see the below tabs.
–– Or just call Jerry on the number below
[button href=”https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11719584″ type=”alt” size=”medium” icon=”icon-check”] Book online here – through AirBnB [/button] [button type=”alt” size=”medium” icon=”icon-check”] To Book – Call Jerry on 352 613 2176 [/button]
[wpia id=”2″ title=”no” language=”auto”] [tabs][tab title=”Description” icon=””]
Jerry’s aunt, Drema, is the owner of this condo. She bought it in 2016 as her and her husbands place to retire. They live up in West Virginia as so many of our guests do.
Drema has decorated so that she can move right in when retirement has come.
– 5 Star interior designs, finishes and bedding
– 2 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen), 1 Queen size sleeper sofa,
– 2 baths
– One in-room Jacuzzi (the King)
– Sleeps 6
– One balcony porch overlooking the forested verge of the golf course
– Pool for our guests in the resort, one seasonal heated outdoor and one heated indoor
– Game & Entertainment: 56 inch TV and game console
– 1.5 mi to Pigeon Forge – 5 mins
– 25 mins to Gatlinburg by the “back” way
– Fully equipped open plan kitchen with large dining table
– 1400 SF
– Balcony with golf course view
– Gas grill
– 3 HD flat screen TVs
– HD cable in every room
– Board games
– Free Wi-Fi
– Complimentary spa products
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Stacked washer & dryer – with complimentary supplies
– All linens and towels provided
– Hair dryers
– Gas fireplace, seasonal
– DownTown Club – pool, parking, entertainment, fishing, meadow games at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel, stay a day before or after at Discount Rewards rate
Cleaning fee: $80 plus tax
Minimum stay: usually two to three nights depending on season
Check in 3pm. Check-in is remote- you will be sent directions and a code for access, although we are always available 24/7.
Check out 10 am. After check-out, you are welcome at your “DownTown Club at Arbors Hotel, where you will have use of pool, hot tub, snacks, beverages and parking.
Dogs are not permitted, sadly
Extra Guests – over sleeping total of 6: at $18 pp per night.
[/tab] [tab title=”Deposit/Cancellation”] Incredible Cancellation Benefits
– Cancel up to 7 days before arrival and we will happily refund your entire deposit – yes, the whole deposit – with no hidden charges. Is that fair enough?
– Cancel 7-2 days, we happily refund all except one night’s stay plus tax. Fair enough?
– Cancel 1 to day of arrival, we will happily try to re-book you at another time as available using all of your funds on deposit for the new booking.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
Usually 2 nights to 3 nights depending on season
$80 plus tax per stay
Dogs are not permitted
Over 6 adults and children, additional charges of $18 per person per night.
[/tab] [tab title=”Getting Around” icon=””] Here is how you will be able to get around the Pigeon Forge traffic using back roads.
– Back roads to Gatlinburg and the Arts and Crafts loop (little traffic)
– Back roads to Pigeon Forge (little traffic) and your DownTown Club
[/tab] [tab title=”Kitchen Details” icon=””] – Fully equipped
[tab title=”Story” icon=””]
Because our Aunt Drema lives in the mountains of West Virginia. her choice of retirement is just a little further south and a ltlle bit higher – here in Pigeon Forge on the top of a condo building here in the Smokeys. So, for her the condo is “Mountain Grace”
Drema has decorated the condo with the details and surprises that will fulfill some of the secret hopes that guests have for their get-away.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.