Sleeps: up to 6
Stars: 3 Star economical
Can be paired with neighboring cabin, 2 beds, 1 bath – Moonshine Ridge
– For all the details that you need, please see the below tabs.
–– Or just call Jerry on the number below
Dogs are NOT permitted.
Extra Guests – over sleeping total of 6: at $18 pp per night.
Incredible Cancellation Benefits
– Cancel up to 7 days before arrival and we will happily refund your entire deposit – yes, the whole deposit and no hidden charges. Is that fair enough?
– Cancel 7-2 days, we happily refund all except one night’s stay plus tax. Fair enough?
– Cancel 1 to day of arrival, we will happily try to re-book you at another time as available using all of your funds on deposit for the new booking.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
$85 per stay
Dogs are NOT permitted
Over 6 adults and children, additional charges of $18 per person per night.
Usually 2 nights, but please give us a call on 352 613 2176 .
Oconaluftee is named after the Oconaluftee River which flows through the Eastern Cherokee Reservation; a town on it was called Egwonulati, from e-gwo-ni plus nu-la-ti [“beside”]. In speech, the name became Egwonul’ti, the eclipsed “a” becoming a nearly aspirated sound that made the name sound to those not fluent in Cherokee as “Uhquonulfti,” which came out as Oconaluftee [pronounced “oh-KOH-na-LUFF-tee”]. A fairly good modern translation of the old town name would be “Riverside.” The present town of Tsisquohi [Birdtown] is on about the same site.
But we are not near a river, up here on the hillside. We just like sound of the vowels and consonants rolling over each other.
Wildlife visits the cabin.
My husband, Jerry, and I, Lu, along with our daughter, Polly, have decorated this luxury Five Star Pigeon Forge cabin with all the goodies and refinements that we feel our guests with be pretty pleased with.