Gatlinburg Strip Is Completely Open and Welcoming Our Guests
The smoke is gone, mountain love and care remain
Everything in Gatlinburg is back to “normal”.
Yes, over a thousand cabins and homes were lost. liklely over thrity but with all the help that the ommunity has gathered together abnd has received from Federal, Sate, and individuals – including so many of our own guests, all is on the road to recovery.
The insurance companies and their adjusters have been doing a caring job of supporting all those who lost so much.
And Mother Nature has joined in with many inches of rain that have given us full streams and rivers.
- What we all did here at Arbors
- Donated over $15000 worth of accommodations and food.
- Raised over $1500 cash to assist
- Our guests, our wonderful guests, donated
- Over $2000 cash
- Over $7000 worth of goods, clothing and food
- Literally, they brought truck and van loads to help out.
- Thanks to all of you great folks.
The Team at Arbors