– 5 bedroom, 2 sleeper sofas, 4 ½ bath, sleeps 14, game & entertainment room, balconies, hot tub, fireplace, Jacuzzis in all baths
– overlooking the Smokies, world class views
– 5 mi – 20 mins from Pigeon Forge, 10 mi- 25 mins from Gatlinburg
– On the tippy-top of a knob looking to Mt. LeConte and Clingman’s Dome
– On a knob overlooking the Smokies (there is one cabin higher nearby and that’s it!
– Cathedral interior “all log” log cabin with luxury to go along with the view
– Two balcony porches with rockers
– Hot tub on lower balcony – overlooking Smokies panorama
– Game & Entertainment room: 55” TV, Pool table, board games, books; Loft game room and TV, Wii, and air hockey
– Large fully equipped open plan kitchen with farmhouse size dining table.
– Jacuzzi tubs in all baths – 4 of them
– 3000 SF
– True log cabin
– 2 decks to relax and rock away the hours
– Absolutely most amazing views
– Hot tub on deck – with view, of course.
– Abundant wildlife including bears
– Plenty of free parking
– Charcoal grill
– 4 master suites with own bathroom and Jacuzzi tub
– Loft bedroom with most amazing views, with 1/2 bath
– 7 HD flat screen TVs
– HD cable in every room
– Game room on lower level with 56″ HD TV and surround sound
– Pool table
– Loft game room with Wii console with games
– Air hockey
– Board games
– Free Wi-Fi
– Complimentary spa products
– 3 king size beds
– 2 queen size beds
– 2 queen sleeper sofas
– Pillow top mattresses on all beds
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Cathedral ceiling
– Full size washer & dryer – with complimentary supplies
– All linens and towels provided
– Hair dryers
– 200+ movies
– FREE use of gas fireplace all year round
– Your own “DownTown Club” membership for all the facilities and rewards rates at Arbors at Island Landing Hotel in the heart of town. Park, walk, play, swim, hot tub, fish, games. entertainment, and learning workshops
usually 3 nights
Check in 3pm.
Check-in is remote- you will be sent directions and a code for access, although we are always available 24/7.
Check out 10 am.
After check-out, you are welcome at your “DownTown Club at Arbors Hotel, where you will have use of pool, hot tub, snacks, beverages and parking.
Dogs are permitted
– with a pet fee of $15 per night per dog, maxim,um of two dogs please. Dog agreement must be signed.
– over sleeping total of 14: at $18 pp per night.
Incredible Cancellation Benefits
– Cancel up to 7 days before arrival and we will happily refund your entire deposit – yes, the whole deposit and no hidden charges. Is that fair enough?
– Cancel 7-2 days, we happily refund all except one night’s stay plus tax. Fair enough?
– Cancel 1 to day of arrival, we will happily try to re-book you at another time as available using all of your funds on deposit for the new booking.
This way, we all trust and care for each other.
– This is standard – 50% at time of reservation, then remaining 50% at thirty days before arrival.
Generally, yet subject to change:
Nov – Mar $350/nt + sales tax (3 nights minimum)
Apr – Oct $450/nt + sales tax (3 nights minimum)
$175 per stay
Dogs are permitted
Pet fee of $15 per night per dog, maxim,um of two dogs please. Dog agreement must be signed.
Over 14 adults and children, additional charges of $18 per person per night.
Usually 3 nights, but please give us a call on 352 613 2176 .
– Pots, pans, blender, food processor, coffee maker, plastic storage bowls, spices, aluminum foil and cellophane wrap, tea and starter coffee with filters
– Place settings for 18
– Full sleeper sofas
The Naming Story – Shaconage Cabin Lodge – Pigeon Forge
Shaconage Lodge (Sha·KON·a·hey) is Cherokee for “Land of Blue Smoke” and the name says it all. Our guests see why we chose it for our lodge.
- From the upper loft, on a clear day, we can see mountain ranges 50 miles off. And yes, the “blue smoke” settles regularly between the ranges so that they float on beds of misty smoke.
- Wildlife visits the cabin.
Our guests may see wild turkey, squirrels, raccoons and of course bears.
- Most nights you can turn off the interior lights and leave the upper deck porch lights on and be greeted to an entertaining and comical show of a mother raccoon and her very inquisitive 3 babies.
- We strongly advise against feeding them or harassing them in any way as they are wild creatures. Then there is the mamma bear and her 3 cubs that also frequent our home.
- No need to travel all the way to Cades Cove to see wildlife.
My husband, Jerry, and I, Lu, along with our daughte, Polly, have decorated this luxury Five Star Pigeon Forge cabin with all the goodies and refinements that we feel our guests with be pretty pleased with.