“Country View” is the difference here for this Two Queen Room “Sunday Best”
- This is a “Superior” level renovated room.
We call it “Sunday Best” because it is our best – our superior – room
– here on the top floors
This room is on one of the top floors with “country views”.
- Why “Country View”?
– because it has views over the other hotels to the Smokies, surrounding hills and the new Cal Ripkin ball parks on the north hillsides.
So we call it a “Country View” room.
Pretty unoriginal – but we hope pretty darn straight forward
“Corridor” style shared balcony.
Renovated with superior furnishings, stream and forest art, gilt mirror, duvets, & decor pillows.
Pillow top mattress and king pillows.
Now with microwave.
Free Pancake Breakfast Free Krispy Kreme Snacks 24/7
This is a "Superior" level renovated room. We call it "Sunday Best".
All of our rooms have:
- Free breakfast pancakes at Reagan's Pancake House right across the street. Full breakfast buffet available for just $5 charge.
- Expansive windows, letting in lots of light.
- Exterior corridors so that it is possible to sit outside – just like a terrace.
- Two vanity areas
- Small fridge
- Coffee maker with coffee and tea
- Iron and ironing board
- ESPN and premium channels