Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000242 EndHTML:000063379 StartFragment:000063049 EndFragment:000063261 StartSelection:000063049 EndSelection:000063261 SourceURL:https://www.pigeonforge.com/events/list/?tribe_paged=3&tribe_event_display=listUpcoming Events – Page 3 – PigeonForge.com
Join us on August 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2018 for the 44th Convention, back in Gatlinburg again after that record-setting 2017 Convention there. The beautiful W. L. Mills Conference Center provides more than great dancing space in a comfortable and convenient layout.
What You can Expect for 2018:
- Over 60 gifted, talented and challenging callers, cuers and lines instructors
- 5 Halls of GREAT, CONTINUOUS DANCING…. including:
- Live Band Hall: Friday & Saturday Evenings… Square Dancing only… dancing in beautiful Mills Auditorium… high energy, FUN ! … Mainstream & Plus calling (split sessions)
- Wood flooring in ALL halls: NO dancing on carpet!
- Mainstream hall: a more relaxed hall for ALL dancers… Lines between tips in the evenings
- Plus hall: for the dedicated Plus dancer… Rounds between tips in the evenings
- Advanced hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 9+ amazing advanced callers… LARGE hall…C1
- Rounds hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 10+ “smooth” rounds cuers… LARGE hall… more hours of dancing!
- Lines program: 2 full hours of Line Dancing only, both Friday & Saturday
- Thursday Night Trail-in Dance: … dancing in LARGE, COOL Mills Auditorium. It’s “wear your convention t-shirt ” and be ready to dance night!!!!
- Request Rounds (higher levels)
- Fun Squares
- Hot Hash
- Singles’ Activities
- Fashion Show… NOT your ordinary runway stroll!
- Sewing Clinic
- Used Clothing Sale